- The Exhibition
- News - Events
Master: NGUYEN TU NGHIEM
Homeland: Nam Dan, Nghe An
Regular training: Finished 4th year at the Ecole Superieure des Beaux-Arts d’Indochine (1941-1945). Graduated in 1952
- 1945-1946: Member of Nam Dan-Nghe An Liberation Committee
- 1946-1947: Painter of the 3rd Interzone Information service
- 1947-1952: In Charge of the Painting Studio of the Viet Bac Resistance Literature and Arts Union
- 1952-1954: Taught at the Resistance Fine Arts School in Viet Bac
- 1954-1983: Member of the Vietnam Fine Arts Association Executive Committee
- 1954-1960: Taught at the Vietnam Fine Handicraft School (Now Industrial Design College)
- 1961-1962: Cadre of the “Creation” Section of the Vietnam Association of Visual Artists
- From 1982 on: Retired from office, working as independent artist.
- 1985: First Solo Show organized by the Vietnam Association of Visual Artists from March 15 to April 15th, 1985.
- 1986: Solo Show at the Museum of Oriental and Occidental Art in Odessa (Former Soviet Union), sponsored by the Soviet Fine Arts Association and the Vietnam Association of Visual Arts.